Monday, November 24, 2008

CPS 92




Good morning! Sorry I am a day late in posting my usual-Sunday-post! I have been away from my computer so I didn't have the image to post. But here it is, my card for CPS sketch #92, with Scenic Route and MME papers, and a cutie patootie stamp from CTMH. Be sure to stop by Card Positioning Systems and check out the sketch, and the other girls' cards!


I have been in a bit of a slump lately, and although I got one cute card done last night, it was after sitting at my desk ALL evening .. . .and that was about all I accomplished that's worth anything. OH WELL. Maybe a big Thanksgiving dinner later this week will draw me from my creative slump. . .???? Have a great Monday, and a great Thanksgiving week!!!! I'll definitely be back on Wednesday if not before - we are Hip Hopping a day early this week, rather than doing it ON Thanksigiving! So come blog hopping with us, Thursday at 10:00AM Central time!

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

Hi Laura!!! What a beautiful card...love that stamped image....so cute!!! HUGS!!!

Jacky said...

I love this card it is beautiful!!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card! LOVE those colors together.

Kandis Smith said...

love that reindeer stamp--such a cute card!

Unknown said...

How elegant, beautifully done. Ty for sharing.
lablady2007@juno.com