Sunday, March 1, 2009

CPS 105 . . .a trip to grandma's house


Can you remember being a little girl, and going through your grandmother's big box of beautiful buttons? All of them were different, and there were always a few that were sparkly or shiny, and looked EXTRA special. Or perhaps it was a "junk" drawer that you loved to dig through - to you it was filled with all sorts of treasures. . .beads, old game pieces, missing earrings, bits of this and that. When I opened my package of card goodies from the Keep In Touch Card Shop, for this week at CPS, I immediately felt like that little girl, finding treasures in the button box again. Kelly packs her kits with amazing treats - new product, plus vintage finds, that you just won't see anywhere else. And the ribbons. . ..ohhhh, the ribbon is AMAZING. She chose different items for each of the CPS designers, based upon our taste and style. . .and let me tell you, SHE NAILED IT!!!!! My kit was filled with bubblegum sunshine colors, exactly what I love to use and just what I needed to brighten my day! (And as you can see from my card, I went a little more crazy than normal on the embellishments, but I just couldn't help myself!!)
You just can't help but feel happy when you visit the KIT website, scrappy goodness and great music playing . .. you just can't help but feel warm and fuzzy while you're there!!!

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

Hi there girlie!!! Well I was gone for a few days and boy oh boy did I miss a bunch of cute cards! GREAT stuff...as always! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura!
Thank you so much for your sweet and thoughtful post! It was MY pleasure to sponsor the CPS design team this week. I had such fun doing the mini kits for each of you and I'm so happy that you liked yours! I adore the card you made--so so cute!!
Thanks again,
Kelly @ Keep In Touch

Kandis Smith said...

Didn't she do an amazing job??? Those kits are YUMMY! So is your card by the way--love that cupcake!

Laura said...

LOVE that card!! Went and checked out the KIT website too and it is awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

hello
That way too cute.... I love it thanks hotwheels