Wednesday, April 15, 2009

yo ho, yo ho!

Arrrrrr. . .another pirate card for ye today.

I used beautiful GCD Studios papers on this one, but worked with basically the same stamps as my CPS card. This pirate set (from The Cat's Pajamas) has a bunch of cute sentiments and pirate themed stamps. I will surely be getting a lot of use out of this set!!! (Finally a FUN set for making some masculine birthday cards!!!)
The second picture, shows the sentiment I added to the bottom corner of the card.

Now that my child has finished his major tantrum, (I did a terrible thing, by pouring the milk in his cereal, before he asked if he could help. He wanted me to DUMP out his cereal and start over. . .I think not. But now I've been paying the consequences!!!) I think I will try to eat some breakfast and get us out the door to run some errands!!! Have a great day!!! Meet me back here for Unity's Hip Hop blog hop tomorrow!!!
XOXOXO

No comments: