Thursday, June 25, 2009

Merry Bright Hip Hop


I am hoping that some bright and cheery COLD winter Christmas cards will help me COOL off, because people. . .it's a HOT pregnant summer around here, in sunny Florida. Unity's new Christmas stamps are seriously cute though. I was so excited to paper-piece those ornaments!!! Such fun!!! (And I added the little sparkly stamp from the new Retro BBQ set in there too! It works perfectly!)
I hope you are having a MERRY and BRIGHT Hip Hop Thursday! And I hope you are staying cool, wherever you are!!! I'm staying inside in the air conditioning, with a cold lemonade as much as possible!!!!
And now, hip hop along to ***Natalie! ***
You're almost there!!!

26 comments:

Angie Blom said...

very cute cards!!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

I love the colors you used! And, the second one definitely has a super duper 'cold and chilly' sparkly look!

Stay cool 'hot' mama!

Tink said...

Great cards!

Jenn said...

love the pink!

Unknown said...

ahh so so cute!

SusieScrapper said...

Really cute cards, thanks for sharing them!!

Tina Mayo said...

cute cards girl, as always

Joann said...

these cards are just TOO cute!

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous and so inspiring cards. Just lovin this new kit.

Jennine Chambers said...

How cute! I love the pink and green card. Unusual for a Christmas card and I am now in love with the ornament stamps.

Tam, I am said...

Your cards are so fun and whimsical! Adorable!!!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Cheri said...

Beautiful cards, Laura!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful!!

heidi said...

These are both amazing but that pink one is breathtaking!

Candace H said...

Such *cool* cards, Laura! Love them! Hope you are finding a way to stay cool and comfy today!

Sandra J. Strickler said...

I LOVE that green with the pink. Sending cool thoughts your way!

Maureen F. said...

Looking at those cards just make me smile !!!

Yvette said...

Laura, your cards are soooo cute!

And I agree about this horrible weather! It is soooo hot... and I feel for you, b/c you are pregnant.. double wammy!!!

Ravengirl said...

Cute cards! Love the pink and green on a Christmas card!

Anonymous said...

Cute cards.. those r the colors I want to use also..

FibreJunky said...

That first card cracks me up. It's definitely merry and BRIGHT!! It reminds me of flamingos on a lawn in Florida. (this is not a bad thing)

Linda said...

wow Laura
these card differnt but it cool differnt look I think..... hotwheels

slbt17 said...

cute cards! PINK!
sandra

Lynn Everett said...

And Merry June Christmas to you, too. Cute.

Hugs,
Lynn

Unknown said...

Laura, these are cute, cute, cute!