Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hop Hop Hop!

Happy Hip Hop!
If you haven't already, be sure to check out this link to the NEW Unity kit that is available only in stores (online and local stores). I don't have the kit to play with, but I do have a card to share, using the August Kit of the Month! I paper-pieced the birdie scene, added some ribbon, and sentiment, and Whaaa-LAA. . .done! Sweet and simple. I hope you like it!

I can't believe it's been a WEEK since I was walking the floor at CHA, and meeting so many sweet, talented scrappy girls (and a couple of sweet Unity guys) in Orlando. It was a great whirlwind trip, and a fabulous last hurrah before the new little Mr. arrives. 4 weeks and counting! (but can I keep my fingers crossed for THREE weeks and counting???)

And now. . .on with the hop, to one of the lovely girls I was finally able to meet IN PERSON. . .

25 comments:

Kerry said...

Such a happy card! I love the bright colors and how you colored the image!

Best wishes to you as you get ready to welcome your new little guy into this world!

Sherry Campbell said...

What a cute and bright card- I love it!

I hope you are doing well. It was so great to meet you in FL- You are just too cute IRL!

Katy said...

love the bright card!

Unknown said...

Laura, love the yellow and red...gorgeous!

Maureen F. said...

Awesome colors in your card

Shemaine Smith said...

Cute card and awesome color combo!

Samantha said...

great way to use this image and so refreshing!

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous. I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Man I love this card! It is so HAPPY!
~Chelsea

Shemaine Smith said...

Cute card!!

Mary Friederichsen said...

I love this card, so bright and cheery! /great idea to do it all by paper piecing..how fun!

Take care of yourself, and get some rest before the big day!

Thanks for sharing your adorable card with us, have a great weekend!

Purple Princess said...

Super fun bright card!!

JazzyH said...

So Happy! Great card.

Suz said...

What happy colors in your card. Love it.

It was so much fun meeting everyone in person.

Christine said...

Wow, when I first saw your card I thought Oh, Wow, what a beautiful card but then when I read that you paper pieced it I couldn't believe the amount of time and effort it must have taken you. Love this card. It is absolutely stunning.
xoxo, Christine

Jennine Chambers said...

Simple and striking... everything I love in a card!

JPScraps said...

Cute card. So bright and cheery.

Jen said...

Such a cute card Laura!
Thank you for sharing

Unknown said...

Very sweet card Laura! Thanks so much for sharing!! May these next few weeks be restful and stress free as you prepare for you super sweet new arrival :)

whoistracy said...

This is simply FABULOUS!!!

Linda said...

Laura
that top card way too cute and colorful I love it very very much!

Tina Mayo said...

so so cute..girl fold them clothes later girl..just enjoy!!

Heidi E. said...

Loving the colors.. Thanks for sharing.

heidy said...

http://relax-lach-fun.blogspot.com/
hi come too my site i have a precent for you

Linda Beeson said...

Oh how I love this! That rainbow accent is just the cutest.