Tuesday, December 1, 2009

it will be here before you know it!

I told you I'd be back! And this time, I meant it!
It's a new month. . . . so it's time for a NEW stamp set from Stephanie Barnard at The {Stamps} of Life! Just because it's not quite Christmas, doesn't mean we shouldn't be planning ahead for Valentines Day! This stamp set will get you in the mood to create some super cute love notes!
Along with Stephanie's stamps, I used some Cosmo Cricket paper and diecut, plus CTMH ink on this card. I have really enjoyed the past few months designing with Stephanie's stamps. I am excited to see where this great new company will go! Stop by the website and check out the cute stamps that were released today!

4 comments:

Karisse said...

This is way cute. Like you. :)

Nancy Durant said...

You are pure love by the way, if your family and friends have forgotten to remember to tell you.
PURE LOVE = LAURA
Oh yes!

Nina said...

Wow - this card is absolutely fabulous!! Love the colours, the PP and the hearts....love everything about it!
Thanks for stopping by my blog for the hop :)

Lisa H. said...

oh, my wow! this is gorgeous! love the colors and those fabby hearts!