Wednesday, January 27, 2010

cuppa joe

I just realized i never posted this, from a few weeks ago. Gina K Designs was our wonderful sponsor, and I chose this cute coffee stamp set, that I'd had my eye on for quite some time! I used a bunch of brads to do the stripe across. . .sort of tricky to get them lined up, and I had to let go of my perfectionism and give up on them being . .. perfect.

We are home sweet home, after a few days at my parents' house. Trying to regroup and get some stuff done around the house. Serving breakfast for dinner tonight, because I can't quite motivate myself to get to the store today! Pancakes and scrambled eggs are in our future!! (Yum! Can't say as I'm complaining!!!)

You'd think that since the big kid is watching a short movie for "quiet time" (also known as that-which-used-to-be-a-nap) and the little one actually IS taking a nap . . .perhaps I should knock some stuff off my to-do list.

Have a terrific day!!!! I promise in a few days I will have a bunch of new work to share!
XOXO