Sunday, March 7, 2010

CPS 157


Coloring. I love to color. But I don't own any fancy markers . . . .a set of 10 year old Tombows is it. But I have some really nice Prismacolor colored pencils from college, and some beautiful watercolor pencils (that I really should use more often!) I debated whether to even ATTEMPT coloring this, because most of the colored JustRite Stamper images I see are beautifully, amazingly colored with Copics. And I gasp, and sigh, and think "Oh, that looks AMAZING!" but unless they fall out of the sky like raindrops, I will never own a set of Copics . . .and with the way i LOVE color, having just a FEW Copics would just not be enough! So now that I have ranted and raved about coloring, I'll hush and say "JustRite Stampers is our sponsor at CPS this week, and here is my card!" They are always so generous with us, and I LOVE the new BIG stamps they have! This thing is gigantic! As you can see (or as you heard me rant about) I colored it with colored pencils, and for some reason decided to use my LEAST favorite color to work with. . . .purple. Why? I don't know, but at least it used up some of the big stash of PURPLE cardstock I have! I LOVE the way the flower turned out. The whole card overall, I must say, not my fave. . .but I like the flower stamp, and I am so appreciative to JustRite for sharing the goodies with us!
And now. . .off to church! Hopefully we can make it through, without coughing. The boys and I are still trying to recover from our colds! Spring. . . .where are you???? :)
XOXO

No comments: