Sunday, March 28, 2010

cps 160


i have a baby who learned to scoot . . . and i have to relearn to have eyes in the back of my head again! and somehow i have to teach a 5-year-old to remember that under NO circumstances, can Legos be on the living room floor anymore. and i suppose i better be careful about brads and tiny jewels on MY floor too!
in between chasing a baby on the go-go, and scouring the floor for Legos and jewels, I would love to share one of my TWO CPS cards for the week . . .yes TWO - I just loved this sketch! This one uses Pebbles Inc paper and a rubbery fun embellie from Close To My Heart. I'll be back in a day or two with my second card!
hope you are having a beautiful weekend!!
XOXO

1 comment:

The Archiving Angel said...

This card turned out great.
It is nice to see primary colors used. They are so energetic.
Nice job!