Sunday, March 21, 2010

have a sunshiney day!!!


I have another Stamping Bella card for my CPS card this week! I couldn't resist these sweet teacups and flowers, when I was picking out stamps from the Stamping Bella website! I paper-pieced the cups, and colored the flowers with pencils. All of the patterned paper, and the scalloped sticker strip are from My Mind's Eye.
Yesterday we planted some flowers outside. It's been feeling SO springy lately, and the weather was just PERFECT, so we got some marigolds and some wildflower seeds in the gardens. We are going to start a little tomato plant in a pot too. We tried it last year, but just got two tiny tomatoes around the time it was starting to get cold, so they never made it.
We are off to church this morning. . . miraculously the boys all seem to be on the mend - AGAIN. Hoping the healthiness LASTS this time!!! Have a beautiful Sunday! I hope its springy and wonderful where you are! XOXO
PS. . .I have tons of stamps for sale on 2Peas right now; I've sold a bunch but there's still lots left. . . . if you'd like to do any shopping for some gently used and much loved stamps! Here's the link!

3 comments:

scrappingnana said...

Cute card. I like the colors.

limo hire said...

Looks pretty..

Karisse said...

I like you. You are sunshiney. :)