Friday, April 2, 2010

dream big!



Dreaming about a couple more hours in my day. . .it sure would be helpful!!! It's the crazy mad dash to Easter around here. Speaking of which, I better hurry and finish this blog post so that we can color some Easter eggs! I'd love to share a sweet little Close To My Heart card I did - you can check out a matching one in a different color scheme, over here on my mom's CTMH blog! I used the Dream Big stamp set, along with a simple little sentiment.
In other fun news, I am so excited to share THIS blog post, over at October Afternoon!! In case I haven't mentioned it enough, I am SMITTEN with October Afternoon, and I have been smitten since the days when all they had were stamps in The Story of My Own kits. . .and then they started making papers, which made me equally as weak at the knees, and I was obsessed all the more! (In other words, this blog post makes me SOOO happy!)
Have a wonderful Easter weekend!!!
XOXXO

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

I just love that green and blue together!