Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sand Cakes (CPS 162)


We are READY for Spring and Summer around here. (Well, maybe not Summer so much . .. but we are enjoying SPRING!) I packed up all the winter clothes this weekend, and most of whatever it is that drops from the oak trees (seeds? pollen? sneeze-inducing messy stuff whatever it is) seems to have dropped from the trees - so I have HOPE that our allergies will settle down soon!
This card features cute cute papers from October Afternoon! I love the triangle pinwheel pattern on the yellow paper - it's so fun to cut out! I am a sucker for papers that I can cut out shapes and pictures from!
I shipped the kiddo back to school this week. We had a terrific Spring Break, but I am happy to have some time to get things done now!!! Have a terrific week!!!
XOXO

3 comments:

Christi said...

Laura, this is soooo darling! I LOVE this card!!! smiles...

scrappingnana said...

Your card is darling. Love it. TFS

Linda Beeson said...

I like the big words on the first card! LOVE the second card.