Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy May! (TSOL)

Happy May! Happy new stamps at The {Stamps} of Life! This is the new Banners4All set, and it has all the stamps you need to create cute banners for ALL occasions! On this card, I used the sentiment stamps from last month's Happy2BeCircles set, but there are sweet little sentiments included in this set that can fit onto the banner flags, or stand alone. (And I am a sucker for sentiments stamps - i LOVE them!)

I used some sweet October Afternoon patterned paper, and WorldWin cardstock on this card - sweet and simple! I have lots more cards to share this month, using this stamp set - and you can check out what all the designers made, here in the TSOL gallery! Enjoy!

XOXO

2 comments:

scrappingnana said...

Really cute card. Love the colors. TFS

Unknown said...

so adorable, I love this set so much, that I joined ;)