Monday, June 21, 2010

believe (CPS 172)

What a fun time I had with this sketch! I have had this rubbery fun sticker stuck to the side of my desk for AGES. I started to use it once, hated the way my card was going, pulled off the sticker, trashed the card, and there the sticker has patiently waited, stuck to my desk, for the perfect occasion. And here it is!!!! I used Stardust paper from Close To My Heart, lots of foam tape, and some Liquid Glass on the polka dots of the circles. It was really fun to cut out these circles and layer them up. I also inked the edges of my patterned paper, for just a bit more definition between shapes and colors.

We head back to the pool today (I am starting to feel like a broken down record!) And then home to relax in the air conditioning. . ..well, after a quick stop at Walgreens. I haven't rattled on about couponing lately, but did you see there is FREE (yes FREE) men's body wash at Walgreens this week? Gilette and Old Spice - buy it for $4.49, and get $4.49 in Register Rewards. I am able to use those Register Rewards at Publix for my grocery shopping, otherwise you can just apply it to your NEXT purchase at Walgreens. So the body wash ends up being FREE. And you can go in and buy one as often as you'd like this week! (When CVS runs this deal, you can only score it once, but at Walgreens there is no special card necessary.) So - run to Walgreens this week. Hubby started using the Old Spice body wash after the LAST time I got it for free, and he really likes it. (***The only thing to remember, is that you can only get one per transaction. . .that means one Old Spice OR one Gilette per transaction. )

I love FREE stuff!!!!! It is really more fun than it seems it should be, to look in the circulars each week and see what the deals are. It's a bit more difficult to run into CVS and Walgreens, in addition to Publix every week, now that I have both boys home with me, but its worth it when I get FREEEEEEE STUFFFFF!!!!! ;)

Have a terrific Monday! Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO

1 comment:

Sue said...

Love your card! That was one of my all-time fav paper packs