Sunday, June 13, 2010

have a great day! (CPS 171)

Home sweet home from our few days away. The boys and I had fun playing while Eric was in his meetings. We caught up with friends, made some new friends, and ate out. . .a LOT. There are lots of veggies in my future this week! Also lots of SWIMMING, as Mr. B starts a round of swimming lessons tomorrow. Last year, I was as big as a whale and 8 months pregnant, while he started learning to swim . . .seems amazing that now I will be wrangling a 9 month old while Bryce continues where he left off!

This is my CPS card for this week . . .a simple sketch with lots of possibilities. You'll agree, when you see how much my card doesn't particularly look like the sketch!!! I created this pinwheel using a 2 inch square of OA patterned paper, and then hand cut some of the same pattern for the two diamonds on either side. The stitched stamp is from Close To My Heart. . .love that stamp. Especially since I don't have a sewing machine - I can at least partially fake it!

I hope your week gets off to a fabulous start!
XOXO

2 comments:

scrappingnana said...

This is nice. Love the little pin wheel. Have a great week.

Nancy Durant said...

There is no end to your talent!