Monday, June 7, 2010

my star (Apron Strings)

The Apron Strings card kit for June has something for all your summertime cards . . .it's got some Kaisercraft paper just perfect for weddings and graduations, some starry Scenic Route paper terrific for summer holidays and get-togethers, plus some bright cheery Jillibean Soup paper with a darling tree pattern! And of course, about a million embellies, ribbon, and do-dads for dressing up your projects. (I added alphabet stamps from CTMH to this card.)

One of my dearest girly girls is heading into town today, with her sweet LITTLE girly girls. . .the boys and I cannot WAIT to see them! And then we all leave town on Wednesday, so I am scrambling to get everything ready, so we can just PLAY for the next few days, instead of packing and cleaning. (Again.)

I am also on a MISSION to make cards. I have been knocking out at least one or two each night the past few evenings. But. .. sorry, I can't show you yet. So many publication calls are looking for never-before-seen cards - so I must save the cuteness. But not to fear, if they become not-quite-right for the magazines, they will become just-right for my blog!!! (And maybe even some lucky loved one's mailbox!)

And now. . ..I am going to attempt an early morning trip to the grocery store before the hubby leaves for work. I am off to score Yoplait YoPlus 4-packs for 25 cents a pack!!! LOVE IT!!!!
XOXO

No comments: