Sunday, July 4, 2010

happy birthday! (and Happy 4th too!)

I created this card for last week's CPS sketch, as well as for my mom's CTMH blog. (It was posted there a few days ago!) I used Close To My Heart Animal Cookies paper, just one simple sentiment stamp, and it came together quick and easy! I LOVE this paper. It is sooo cute!

I hope you had a terrific 4th of July! The kiddos and I are heading out of town in a few days, so we are busy busy trying to get things cleaned up, organized, and ready to go! Hubby and the big boy are at a baseball game right now, and the little one is sleeping. . . prime time to get some good work accomplished!!! (So why am I sitting at the computer?) If you have the day off tomorrow - have a GREAT day!!! We are hoping to have a super productive day! Haircuts, tires rotated, dry cleaners, cleaning up, laundry. . .the list goes on and on!!!!

Happy 4th of July!!
XOXO

2 comments:

scrappingnana said...

This is a really cute card. Love the papers and the little lion. TFS

Jen said...

adorable