Saturday, August 14, 2010

On a roll. . .


Good morning! Happy weekend! We are on the final countdown. . .one week until Tanner's birthday party, and one week until school starts! (And one week until I can take a breath!)

Today's card is exactly the same format of the sweet pea card that I shared a few days ago. (And yes, more white cardstock!) See how versatile these TSOL background stamps can be? The last card was sweet and soft and ready for a baby shower. This one has a totally different look, even though it's the same layout - bright, cheery and fun, using the flower background from Backgrounds2Build. I added some little jewels to the corners to tie in the pink. And the present and sentiment are from the new Birthday4Cookie set.

Last night I started tackling my latest project. . .scanning all of the photos from my mom and dad's old photo albums. Right now I am working on Polaroid pictures from right after I was born. I must admit, I looked like a boy in some of them, but there are some cute cute photos!! (I will probably share some here soon, if you'll indulge me!)

Can you believe summer vacation is so quickly drawing to a close!? (And for some of you, it already has!) If only the cool weather were heading here soon. Back to school time SHOULD mean cool crisp mornings, but here - we still have about 2 more months of warm weather! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope your weekend is simply WONDERFUL!!!
XOXO

(Oh, and I'm just about a week late, but some of my cards were featured on the October Afternoon blog . . . .and one of my cards was featured on the CARDS blog last week too!!! I was super excited! Thanks for letting me share!)

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

CUTE@! Love your bow on pop dots! :)

Michelle said...

Very fun card.