Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Spoooky new card


New month, new release at The {Stamps} of Life! Spooky2Scare is the new set - a Halloween set, could you guess? It works well with last year's fall set, and of course with lots of other sets too. (On this card, I added a smiley face from the banners set!) I've had a giant pack of never-ending SEI Eerie Alley paper that I turn to every time I do Halloween projects. It's all pretty busy paper - which means a little goes a long way, and therefore lasts forever!!! I used a couple little bits of it, and added some other bits of ribbon, staples, and a button.

The gallery is starting to fill up with the designers' projects, so be sure to check out the spoooooky inspiration!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun and slighly funky. I like it! This set looks so fun for Halloween. I am not-so-patiently waiting for mine....toe tapping.....

Jen said...

Spooky? Nah!
Cute!
thanks for sharing

Nancy Durant said...

whoa! What happened to your rant?

Susan aka Mimi said...

I wish I had read your rant!!!!

Laura Williams said...

I UNranted. :) tee hee!

Nancy Durant said...

At least you didn't DU-rant!

Laura Williams said...

hahaha. you clever thing.