Friday, October 22, 2010

Apron Strings . . .before the month is over!


I realized I never finished sharing my cards using the October Apron Strings kit! I better show you QUICK, so you can run right over and scoop up the goodies! :)

These cards both feature paper from American Crafts. I had THE best time cutting out all these little butterflies, bending up their wings a bit, and sticking them on. I suppose these would be the types of cards to hand-deliver, as the butterflies would certainly lose their charm, all smooshed up in an envelope!
You can find all the goodies shown on these cards, in the Apron Strings October kit! Go. . .hurry! Check it out HERE!

We are looking forward to the Air Show this weekend. . .especially because we'll be watching it WITHOUT the crowded mob of people, comfortably from Eric's grandparents dock, right across the river from the Navy base where it's held. I think the boys are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Have a great weekend!
XXOOX

No comments: