Wednesday, October 13, 2010

a tutorial? for real!!!

Do you ever have a piece of patterned paper that you love, but it isn't quite the right colors? And do you ever have piles of little cardstock scraps overflowing from your scrap bucket? If so, check out my little tutorial at the Discount Cardstock blog. (And hey, while you are there, do some cardstock shopping too!)

This card was made with NO patterned paper. . .and I'll show you how! I love the way it turned out . . .some of my favorite colors, and one of my favorite stamps, from The {Stamps} of Life!

Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO

(Card goodies: cardstock - Intense Teal Prismatic, Frosted Teal Prismatic, Lime Denim, Pretty Pink Doublemates, Simply Smooth White - all from Discount Cardstock, stamp - The {Stamps} of Life)

No comments: