Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Love love love love!

I LOVE this time of year!!!! The anticipation of the season as a whole, and having so many fun activities to look forward to, and participate in! The weather is cooler (although not REALLY cool yet .. . .it's supposed to be 80 degrees on Thanksgiving! YUCK!)

Today we made an early morning run to WalMart, (and picked out a new bike for little man's Christmas gift!) and then came home to make pumpkin cheesecake, and put up the Christmas lights! The boys decorated the driveway with an assortment of chalk drawings, and I am decluttering toys from the living room, to make room for the Christmas tree which we will get later this weekend.

This card is my CPS card for the week, featuring stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps. I think this is my favorite of the multi-step stamps that I have used from KSS. I used a few different shades of ink, and paired the image with the November kit from Discount Cardstock. (cardstock, ribbon, and button are all from the kit.)
In other news, there have been a TON of amazing deals lately, and it seems like every time I check in online, there's another great deal. Here are a few of my favorites:

Hallmark - $10 off, when you spend $10!!! (And I am sorry to report, that when I just went to link ya up, the deal has expired! So thankful I printed my coupon last night! PHEW!)

Scholastic Books
- so many great books and games for kids. Discount code for free shipping, and 20% off!!

Discount Cardstock - free shipping on Black Friday! Use discount code 100%FreeShip

Kraft coupons and More Kraft coupons - holy cheap cheese (and other stuff), Batman!!!! Match these babies up with some sales, and you can score an awesome deal!!!! LOVE Kraft Q's!!! I got shredded cheese for 30 cents a bag yesterday at Target, thanks to some awesome coupons!

Okay - back to the festivities and cleaning!!!! I hope you have a MOST blessed Thanksgiving (and successful Black Friday shopping!) I am thankful for YOU! Thanks for stopping by today!!!

No comments: