Sunday, February 20, 2011

moving right along. . .

Just when the holiday decorations are barely down, Valentine's Day comes rolling along. And then before you can blink, it's time to think about Easter. I love how the holidays carry us from one month to the next, and cause the days to pass with something always to look forward to. Granted, it doesn't take much to make me happy, so I am content to look forward to a cozy bed, a big hug, or a sweet treat. But I digress. . .
Easter! Stephanie came out with SUCH a cute Easter set, for this month at The {Stamps} of Life! LOVE this set!!! I LOVE the font she used, and i LOVE this giant polka-dotty egg! I used some bright springy colors from Discount Cardstock, Frosted Kiwi Prismatic, Iced Pink Prismatic, Salt Dotted Swiss, and Posh Aqua Satin Sparkle. This card is also my CPS card for the week, sketch #206. It's a fun sketch this week! I like working with circles. (Or in this case, I changed the circle to an oval. . .an EASTER EGG oval!) Be sure to stop by the CPS blog and check out the sketch!
Thank you so much for all the comments on my last post - goodness, I wasn't expecting such a response! That was more comments than I've had in a long time! (Which is pretty sad, being that I am so excited about SIX comments!!!) ;) Maybe I'll dig some more old cards out more often, and share them again soon!! Have a great rest of your weekend!
XOXO

(card goodies: cardstock and button (Discount Cardstock - Posh Aqua Satin Sparkle, Frosted Kiwi, Iced Pink, Salt Dotted Swiss), stamps (The {Stamps} of Life), ribbon (Papertrey Ink) ink (Close To My Heart)

3 comments:

Sue said...

That just screams SPRING to me!

Linda said...

Love the card,so clean and simple and so sweet! TFS

Ruth S said...

Love your fun Easter card Laura - all fresh and springtimey ;)
Will be having a go with that sketch later. Looks like fun!