Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Oh my goodness! Bad me!

Wednesday already!? Good grief! How could I have forgotten!!!!? The days flew by, and I never popped in to announce the two winners of the FREE Purex!  (And of course, I have a card to share!)

The card first - this card was made using the March Posh Papers kit from Discount Cardstock.  I am LOVING gray lately.  I totally made the sentiment flag(?) banner(?) whatever it is, just out of a strip of cardstock.  I cut it into three pieces, cut the triangles from the two sides, and rounded the edges just slightly.  Then I adhered the sentiment section on foam tape. EASY. PEASY.

Okay, so the winners of the Purex coupons  . . . .

 Sarah Sowers said...

HI Laura! I would love free detergent! I use spray and wash on the girls clothes now and it works great. I was using the OxiClean spray and it worked well I thought too. I'll have to try Zout! and Purex Crystals.
Talk to you later
and

Carrie said...

We seem to have given our next door neighbor the impression that we do laundry 24/7. Our dryer vent points her direction and one summer when she was spending alot of time gardening she pointed out that our dryer was going all the time. I don't think we do that much but I am a bit of a clean freak! With 2 cats, 1 dog, 1 8 yr old, my mother living with us, and my brother and neice here visiting all summer it probably is running most of the time.
March 12, 2011 10:09 AM

Hooray!!! Congrats girlies! Sarah, I know how to get in touch with you, but Carrie, please email me at TomatoL at aol dot com, so I can get your contact info.  I am waiting on the coupons to arrive from Purex, and then I will pass them along to you girls!!!! 
Have a great day!!!!

2 comments:

Karisse said...

I keep forgetting that you have a crafty blog. I would have totally entered your laundry give away. Sigh. Way to go Sarah on winning!

Laura Williams said...

sigh. yes, i am crafty. and i have a crafty blog. and it is lonesome without you visiting it. sigh.