Saturday, April 2, 2011

we must ketchup

Love.
Love. 
Love.
Simple and sweet. 
I paper-pieced this tomato using Santa Red and Intense Kiwi Prismatic, 
(from Discount Cardstock of course!)
I couldn't be 
HAPPIER
And did you know, she got MARRIED today!?
LOVE.
LOVE.
LOVE.

(Hey, so I haven't really figured it out yet, but I linked my blog up to Facebook, through Networked Blogs. . .so if we're "friends", and you use that, follow me, okay!? I'm pretty sad and pathetic right now, with no followers!)

3 comments:

Nancy Durant said...

This is adorable! Plus it is perfect for sweet little tomato people that I LOVE! xoxo

kkrewtea said...

I follow you in google reader. Does that count? LOL

Laura Williams said...

That absolutely counts - thank you!!!! I dont really even GET the networked blogs thing. ;)