Monday, May 30, 2011

You Rock!

Happy Memorial Day!  I am in a cleaning frenzy, while entertaining the kiddos at the same time. . . and we've been at it since pretty early this morning, so although its only 10am, I think I'm wearing down!!!!!

Today's card was my CPS card last week . .no two weeks ago. . .I don't know - sometime recently!!! Gina K Designs was our sponsor, and I used this super cool stamp set, designed by Tami Mayberry.  I KNEW I needed this set when I saw it! It's called Live Out Loud, and it is PERFECT for masculine cards, and cards for people who my stamp stash just don't usually quite work for (like teenage boys!)  I embossed the sentiment and guitar, and then added Stickles over the guitar.  It's quite sparkly in real life!!!

I'm looking over at my littlest man, and his hands are COVERED in green marker.  Apparently, supervising from across the room just isn't cutting it.  I think I better run before his entire shirt and high chair are covered in it!!!!

Have a wonderful week!!!
XOXO