Thursday, June 23, 2011

summer time means. . . .

The summer means that I have two kiddos who REALLY need my attention.
The summer means that there are things I'd rather be doing than sitting at the computer.
The summer means that I need to give myself permission once again, to be a BAD BLOGGER.

So don't go away.
I'm not LEAVING or anything.
But I'm probably going to be a once-a-week or so blogger again. (Or maybe even ever two weeks, if I dare!) (Or whenever I have something really exciting to report!)

This is my CPS card for the week.
My Mind's Eye paper and diecuts. (LOVE!)


 I hope that your summer is off to a great start!!!! It's about nine thousand degrees, and smoky here.
And our electric bill was about ten kagillion dollars this month. (HATE.)
But the beach is nearby.
And the pool is nearby.
And somehow. . .just somehow, I'm sure we'll make it through! (GRIN!)
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your card - the colour pops are great!
Make sure you spend lots of time enjoying the summer and having fun with your family ;)
Rx