Monday, August 29, 2011

sending a line. . .

Yikes, a week since I posted anything!? I have to bop out of here in just a few minutes, but SUPER QUICK. . . .here's a card I made a few weeks ago with NEW stamps from Unity Stamp Company, (Watermelon Gazpacho Soup, from Jillibean Soup!)
The paper is Seaside by October Afternoon, and the cardstock. . .of COURSE, Discount Cardstock, silly! ;)
I used a combo of paper-piecing, and coloring on this card, even busting out a few of my ancient Tombow markers, which I hardly EVER do (because. . .well, they're ancient, and don't work that great!)

OKAY, a million things to do, and very little motivation.  I MUST get moving!
Have a fab week, and I'll be back in LESS THAN A WEEK, to share new new NEW stamps from The {Stamps} of Life, on the 1st of September!
xoxo

No comments: