Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!!!!
As promised, I am back today with a few Christmas cards for you! Better share them now, before it's too late! ;)
This first one was featured on the Sizzix blog a few weeks ago, so perhaps you've already seen it! I used TONS of Sizzix dies, and stamps from The {Stamps} of Life.  
The card stock is all from Discount Cardstock.
 This second one also features stamps from The {Stamps} of Life.  I embossed the sentiment, and I also dragged the edges of my cardstock block in embossing ink and powder. Its a fun technique to try! :)
Okay, both of my boys are up now, and I need to try to maintain the clean living room and kitchen that I've spent the last hour desperately trying to get under control, before they destroy it all again.  I just gave the lecture of, "What I want for Christmas is a clean house tonight when we go to bed."  But we'll see how well that works! HA!
MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS!!!!
xoxo

2 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful cards, Laura.

Sending Merry Christmas wishses across the state!

dmoore108 said...

Great Cards. I cant wait to try something similar to this, for next christmas. I just got a Big Shot Sizzix for christmas and am trying to get ideas for things to make. Thank you for your post.