Friday, December 23, 2011

thank you!

Thank you SO much for your oh-so-sweet comments and congratulations on my first magazine cover! I still haven't seen it in person yet, but I cannot WAIT! :) {giggle giggle!}

This past week we've spent some time with my parents, celebrating an early Christmas, and managed to have EVERYONE sick. (again.)  The boys have been passing some sort of cough/congestion thing back and forth since early November, and this past week Eric and I both got it, and Tanner got it AGAIN.

Yesterday Tanner (2 years old) peed behind the Christmas tree, and today I spilled a pint (quart?) of blueberries all over the kitchen floor.  Yes, that pretty much sums things up.  Despite it all though, we are working hard to have a festive and fun Christmas week.  And I've been doing everything BUT blogging.
(Sorry about that!)

But TODAY, today I have a card to share! It's featuring all Close To My Heart goodies. . .I especially am diggin' these cool cork stick-on letters.  You can order all the supplies on my Mom's Close To My Heart website.

And TOMORROW. . . I promise I'll be here with a Christmas card, just for YOU! :)
xoxo

(card goodies: kraft card stock, Typeset patterned paper, Color-Ready Alphabets Cork,)

No comments: