Thursday, January 19, 2012

NEW Winner Winner (but no chicken dinner)


I never heard from my winner to claim her free copy of Cool Tools. . .soooooooo, here we go again! NEW WINNER - 

True Random Number Generator  14Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Blogger Patti Jo said...

Simple yet effective!!! Great color combination and design!!!
January 13, 2012 7:28 AM

CONGRATULATIONS Patti Jo!!! I am going to send you an email, but if you don't get it, send ME an email at TomatoL at aol dot com.
And because I certainly don't want to leave you without a card, here's a couple more that I never seemed to have posted! (Which is silly, because they are fun and full of COLOR - my favorite!)



(card goodies: all cards featuring stamps from The {Stamps} of Life, and card stock from Discount Cardstock)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Fantastic! The black and pink thank you card is so gorgeous.

Chrystina said...

I love that housewarming card, your eyes really follow straight through the red. I also really like the stripes, looks great!!