Sunday, March 11, 2012

moremums2love (The {Stamps} of Life)

One of the special release sets from The {Stamps} of Life this month, coordinates with mums2stamp. . . .and it's called moremums2love.  (And i LOVE it!)

I used stamps from both of these sets on the cards I'd like to share today.  On this first card, I used a sponge dauber and applied Tangerine and Banana ink (both from Stephanie Barnards's Colorbox inks by Clearsnap.) I love the way the colors blended together so beautifully! This fabulous orange ribbon is from The Ribbon Retreat, in their vintage rayon ribbon, which is really similar to seam-binding. Easy to use, and looks great on cards!
On this card I created a happy little heart flower, just a little too late for Valentine's Day! 
 And on this last card, I used second-generation stamping (basically you stamp on scratch paper before stamping onto the card to create the lighter color) and added a FUN POP of color with the green ribbon and leafy stem.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Please be sure to stop by the TSOL gallery to see LOTS of samples using these stamp sets, plus so much more!

Have a beautiful day!
xoxo

4 comments:

gRiSeL™ said...

OMG! All 3 cards are stunning!!!!!! Thanks for the amazing inspiration!!! (:

Ruth G said...

Love all of these! The colors are so wonderful and the designs just perfect! Thanks for making my day more beautiful!

Michelle said...

All so lovely! The last one, the bright pink with just the pop of green is my very very favorite. All three cards are so vibrant and cheerful.

Nancy Durant said...

These are so PRETTY! I love what you do!