Friday, March 30, 2012

Pop Tones! {my new love!}

Discount Cardstock has some NEW fabulous card stock, called Pop Tones, that I simply MUST share with you today! The colors are absolutely DELISH, and they have super fun (and delicious names) like Berrylicious, Limeade, and Banana Split.  (And right now, the Pink Lemonade is on sale!!! YUM!)

On this first card, I used Limeade card stock, and stamps from Lawn Fawn (Chevron Backdrops) and a sentiment stamp from Paper Smooches. I stamped a piece of card stock and stuck it inside the envelope too, to create a liner. I LOVE the way it came out, and it is such a quick and easy finishing touch!
 
 I used Berrylicious card stock on the next card . .. along with a chocolate envelope (also for sale at Discount Cardstock.) I paired some My Little Shoebox papers and sticker, along with another Paper Smooches sentiment.


I hope you like this bright summery FUN! I've had fun playing with these great new cardstock choices, and I can't wait to stock up on some MORE! If you need to grab some cardstock, I highly recommend Discount Cardstock.  They have a great selection of the companies you normally buy (like Bazzill, Neenah, and DoubleMate) plus they have some of their own FANTASTIC colors and patterns, like the Posh Paper Collection, with lots of beautiful textures and colors. They also carry envelopes, and pre-scored cards!  

1 comment:

Mommy Sauri~ said...

I like how you prettied up the inside, lining of the envelopes to match. What a nice extra touch.

Mommy Sauri~
http://casadesauri.blogspot.com