Friday, May 11, 2012

A Little of This and That

Pattern2Love, oh pattern2love. . .how I LOVE you, I do!
Pattern2Love is the newest background stamp from The {Stamps} of Life, which was released last month. (Have I mentioned I really LOVE this stamp!?) It's big - big enough to fill almost a whole card front (5.25x3.75 inches if you want to be exact.)

On this first card, I embossed the pattern in white, onto this lovely PopTone cardstock card.
 And on this card, I stamped the pattern in three colors and assembled them together. This is a great masculine color scheme. . .I sort of love it!

And now that I've shared some cards, I have a little more non-crafty items to share.  It feels a little awkward to keep peppering posts about laundry and coupons. . .but I'm just going to keep on doing it, if you'll bear with me!  Because just like we all do laundry, most of us eat cereal too.

Post Honey Bunches of Oats provided me with a box of their cereal, to try out because they have added MORE GRANOLA BUNCHES! :)  I have to tell you, this has always been one of my favorite cereals, so when they gave me the opportunity to try some out for free, I jumped at the chance!  

Honey Bunches of Oats has 10 grams of whole grains, and only 6 grams of sugar per serving.  And to be able to find a cereal that everyone in my house enjoys is a total perk! Please check out Honey Bunches of Oats Facebook page to learn everything else you never knew you wanted to know about Post Honey Bunches of Oats!

And if you haven't entered the Purex giveaways that I blogged about a few days ago, visit Purex to enter! PLUS - they have ANOTHER giveaway, for Purex Crystals.  They're giving away 25 bottles for 25 days. This is another product that I LOVE.  I washed all of my sweaters at the end of last winter with Purex Crystals in the wash, and when I pulled them out in the fall, they all still smelled AWESOME! 

Thanks for bearing with my non-crafty posts.  The Purex Insiders have been so good to me, and I want to do my part to reciprocate their generosity, along with the generosity of the companies they partner with.

2 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

I love these cards Laura!!! The top one is one of my fave color combos right now and the bottom has such a kitchy retro vibe...love!

Jen W. said...

Love how that red bow pops off the teal card! Must check out TSOL - don't think I've really looked at them before.