Friday, June 8, 2012

Shellibrate! (TSOL)

Summer is upon us! The last days of school have finally come and gone, and today is the first day of summer vacation!  I guess I officially have a SECOND GRADER. yikes.  
This also means that I will be trying to NOT spend quite as much time on the computer, and I will have NOT quite as much time during the day to create.  (That two-year-old's nap time won't be quite so QUIET with a seven-year-old stomping around!) 

I'd like to share a COOL card with you today.  This card was created using a Sizzix Flip It die.  The cards are kind of hard to photograph, but a lot of fun to make.  There's a great short video by Stephanie Barnard, demonstrating how they work, if you're interested!


I used the new June stamp set, called turtles2love, to create this cute turtle card.  This is the front . . .

and when you flip it, this is the inside. . ..


Fun stuff, huh!?  There will be more new stamps released on the 11th, and new dies on the 20th, from The Stamps of Life and I am SUPER excited about all of them.  We'll be traveling next week, but I'll be sure to schedule a post to remind you to check them out.  And I'll have QUITE A FEW projects to finally share with you! Hooray!
xoxo

2 comments: