Saturday, August 4, 2012

ketchup

not the kind that comes with mustard. . .the kind of "ketchup" that i dish out here regularly. . .me trying to CATCH UP.  a few projects using last month's release at The {Stamps} of Life.  And I wanted to be sure to pop in, and mention that my giant box of October Afternoon goodness will be on it's way to a cozy new home.  It sold from my posting on a message board, and it was purchased by someone whose friend is a scrapbooker and lover of OA goodness . . .  AND she lost all of her supplies in a fire.  So this friend is trying to help replenish her stock. I mean, how SWEET is THAT?! I love it.





In a few days I'll be back with this month's special releases from The {Stamps} of Life. . .so hang in there, and I'll be back soon!  Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you are having a relaxing, fun, and happy weekend!
xoxo

2 comments:

Nancy Durant said...

Your mom and I were just talking on the phone about your design style and how much we both love it!
xoxo

Tracey said...

I just love all of these cards Laura!! So much so that I actually have a 'lift' of your first one on my blog today!!