Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ohhh Carol G!

Carol G. . . .I need to hear from you to get you the coupons you won!  I emailed you, but if it went to your spam and you haven't seen it - please check your spam, and email me your addy! If I haven't heard from you by tomorrow, I will choose another winner!

And I would hate to post without a card. . . .let's see what I can dig up. . . .


How about this? (I hope I didn't already post this.) Close To My Heart papers. . .Close To My Heart stamp.  I think this was a CPS sketch, but quite frankly, i am suuposed to be out the door to pick up my son in 3.2 minutes. To be exact.
So I have no time to check.
On anything.
So humor me. Click the CTMH link in the sidebar if you are desperate for some fabulous CTMH goodness from my dear sweet mama. She's my dealer of all things CTMH and beautiful! xoxo

1 comment:

Nancy Durant said...

Really nice card! I love that paper pack. The big pearls are the perfect touch.