Monday, October 29, 2012

So long, farewell. . .

It's the end of an era in my papercrafting life . . . I've been on the fabulous team at the Card Positioning Systems blog since February of 2008, and it has been SUCH a privilege to work with some of the most fabulous cardmakers out there!  I'm super sad to say that the end of October brings the end of the CPS blog.  It's time for all of us to move on, and I am so thankful to Tami Mayberry for inviting me to join the team!  These are my last two cards for the CPS blog, both featuring papers from The Paper Loft, our October sponsor.  There's still time to get in your last minute cards so be sure to chose a sketch, or two, or three, that was featured this month and create some final CPS cards with us! 

card by Laura Williams featuring The Paper Loft

card by Laura Williams featuring The Paper Loft
Oh. . .and one more thing. . . 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

The family and I are celebrating in the mountains, with my family and I am so excited to sit in a pile of fall leaves, roast marshmallows on the fire pit, and wear a SWEATER for crying out loud!!! It will be PAINFUL to roll on home to the Florida heat next week! Thanks so much for stopping by! Check back in soon, because there's lots going on in November!
xoxo

1 comment:

AJ said...

great cards Laura! must be weird to see it close up-