Friday, November 16, 2012

Can you BEEElieve it?

Can you BEElieve I haven't shared these cute stamps from The {Stamps} of Life yet? These are some of the November stamps at TSOL and they are DARLING!!!! The bees are precious, and so easy to paper-piece, stamp, and/or color. But the beehive is the ICING on the cake - adorable! 
I've been using a LOT of autumn colors lately, but I pulled out my faithful love of BRIGHT colors for these cards!


Can we talk about this honeycomb background stamp for a minute!? (Also one of the new stamps this month.)  Not only is it a perfect complement for the bee stamps, but Stephanie's hexagon stamps ALSO fit in it. Hello, BRILLIANT! (That girl never stops blowing my mind!)

See? In this last card I paired it with some of the hexagon stamps, and then trimmed it into a border. LOVE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!! And thanks to everyone who came visiting for the Gina K Designs hop . . .it's always fun to have new friends drop by! 
xoxo


1 comment:

Tracey said...

These are absolutely fabulous Laura!!