Saturday, November 3, 2012

Winter cards featuring Close To My Heart


Now that Halloween is officially behind us, I can start thinking about winter. Not to worry, I don't get so far ahead of myself that I forget about Thanksgiving - because I LOVE Thanksgiving. But let's be reasonable. Making holiday cards takes time, so you better start thinking about it! These cards feature the Close To My Heart stamp set called Perfect Fit - Holidays stamp set.  (You might remember some Halloween cards I created using another version of this stamp set!) There are so many options with these sets! I love the simple little sentiments and the birdies are oh-so-sweet.  On this first card, I colored them in with Touch Twin markers, and tucked them behind a snowy hill (popped up on foam tape.)


I paired the stamps on this second card, with patterned paper from the Close To My Heart Avonlea Paper Pack.  The colors are so pretty, and I think they can definitely work for winter cards!

So there you go - don't forget about good old Thanksgiving. But get started on your holiday cards in the meantime! :)

1 comment:

Tracey said...

These are fabulous cards Laura!!