Wednesday, January 23, 2013

And the goodies go toooooo. . . .

Sue D and Kim Ross - COME ON DOWN!!!! :)  

Please email me at TomatoL at aol dot com, with your mailing info.  Kim, I think i can contact you - but Sue D, I don't have an email addy for you - so be sure to get in touch with me ASAP!!! :)  

Thanks so much to everyone who entered the drawing for Borax.  (And great big thanks to Borax, and the Purex Insiders for providing the coupons!)

And because I can't bear to leave you without a card. .  . . .


Another little cutie with January's set from The Stamps of Life!
(I super puffy heart pinwheels!!!!)
xoxo

4 comments:

Kim Ross said...

Yippee! Thanks so much! I can't wait to try it.

Sue D said...

Love your colorful pinwheels!
I sent you an email with my mailing info.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Cami J said...

i Wheely like that card!

Sandy Ang said...

love these pinwheels !