Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Quick and Easy Valentines


Just in time for Valentine's Day, here are some QUICK and easy cards to whip up, using the new Close To My Heart stamp set, Puns of Praise.

I stamped each of the images on cardstock (i think it was about 2x3 in.) in archival black ink.  Then I used gray Touch Twin markers to shade in the images.  I matted each one, and attached to a 3x4 card base.  And I LOVE the extra pizazz that CTMH's new glittery gems add! I can see these going on just about every project I make! (Be warned!) ;)



Don't lose heart, you still have time to whip up quick and easy Valentines. . . you can do it!
And remember, that these cards would be perfect at ANY time of the year.  What great little notes to add to your stash for a coworker who helped you out, or to tuck in a child's lunchbox, or a spouse's briefcase!  

Thanks for stopping by today, and HAPPY (almost) VALENTINE'S DAY!
xoxo

(PS. . .be sure to come by tomorrow. . . I have peeks of a SWEET new clear stamp release to share with you!) 


No comments: