Friday, July 26, 2013

Blue Ribbon! {TSOL}


Hey there friends!  I found one more card featuring this month's releases from TSOL, that I neglected to share! (GASP!) When I first received the zigzag circle dies, I will admit, I was a little unsure how to REALLY use them.  But then when Stephanie at The Stamps of Life released THIS stamp set, I suddenly could not live WITOUT this die! It coordinates with the award2stamp and circles4awards stamps, and so does the Banner Framelits dies (and additional coordinating stamps.) You can find all of these fun products at The Stamps of Life store!

 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!! I'm thankful for prescheduled posts, because as you read this, I am meandering through the mountains on a family vacation this week.  I'll be back soon!!!
xoxo

PS Be sure to stop by my previous post, with another TSOL project, and a goodie giveaway, through July 31!  

(card goodies: patterned paper - DCWV Sunday Afternoon, ink - Clearsnap, stamps - The Stamps of Life, dies - Sizzix)

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

The circle die is perfect as a ribbon! The colors and elements are so pretty!