Saturday, July 20, 2013

cards with crayons {TSOL}

This cutie patootie stamp set (crayons2stamp) from The Stamps of Life came out a while back, but now. . . ..we have DIES that coordinate!!!!! So fun. I've been diecutting cute crayons like a crazy person! {I'll have another crayon die project to share in a few weeks! Stay tuned!}

Patterned paper crayons? Yes please - adorable!
(This patterned paper is from Penny Black.)


Some of my favorite cardstock colors. . . .greens and teals, and mixed with that dark Prussian Blue - OOOH. Love. (Sea Blue, Prussian Blue, Posh Aquamarine Dungaree, Posh Citrus Lime Dungaree - all from Discount Cardstock!)


And last but not least, some "traditional" primary colored crayons. 


Be sure to visit the TSOL shop for the stamps, dies, and coordinating stamp sets. You can also check out the gallery with tons of inspiration from the designers and customers! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm heading out on vacation this weekend, but I have lots of posts scheduled while I'm away. . .just so you don't miss me too much!
xoxo

PS Be sure to stop by this previous post, with another TSOL project, and a goodie giveaway, through July 31!  

3 comments:

Nancy Durant said...

Hello!
These are really adorable!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super fun cards!! :)

Jingle said...

These are super cute! I was just playing with this stamp set last week! I love it!