Sunday, July 21, 2013

TSOL banners2cut cards

Hello, hello!!!!  I have a few more cards featuring the special releases at The Stamps of Life! (Lots of photos for you today!!!)

This stamp set, banners2cut, has a fabulous coordinating die set, (which includes stamps too!) On this first card I used just the stamps to create a background.  That lovely pink stripe across the card has a secret purpose. . .it disguises any minor imperfections in lining up the stamps just perfectly! I colored the sentiment with colored pencils to add a little shade and shadow.


 On this next card, I hand trimmed the banners and put them together to make a cheery little sunshine.

There really are a lot of possibilities with this stamp set, and having the dies makes it quick and simple to make a LOT of banners!!!  (They make terrific tags too!)

 Here's another card showing the banners as a background. I thought it was so cool the way the angles fit together. I whipped this up easy-peasy in just a few minutes. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!! 
Be sure to stop by my previous post, with another TSOL project, and a goodie giveaway, through July 31!  

(card supplies: ink - Clearsnap, cardstock - Discount Cardstock and The Stamps of Life, twine - The Twinery, and May Arts)

3 comments:

Sue said...

Ohhh, I LOVE the last one!

Nancy Durant said...

This is a great series of cards! You did a fantastic job stamping on the top card, I thought it was printed paper. Fun use of the banner stamps!

Cami J said...

ok i LOVE all these stamps and colors!! :)