Sunday, September 15, 2013

Get Well Soon {Avery Elle and Clearly Besotted Stamps}

Oh well, umm, HELLO THERE! 
Remember me?
I haven't forgotten you. . . 
here I am!

{Sorry for my two week hiatus!}

Today I have a lovely card to share with you, and I can tell by looking at it, that I'm feeling ready for fall.  It's far from fall-like weather in Florida, but my heart is ready for it, for SURE! 
(And wow - a card with no red or teal?! Who knew it was possible!?) 

Okay, so on this card, I used Avery Elle's Petals and Stems to create the flowers on this card.  I had been hunting for a good solid floral stamp set, and this has been perfect.  It makes such lovely little clusters of flowers, and I have really enjoyed it. 

The sentiment is from a new-to-me stamp company, called Clearly Besotted Stamps.  Have you seen their cute stamps? Their April Showers stamp set has this fabulous sentiment. (I LOVE this font!!!)  I also used my much-loved Sizzix Fancy Label Framelits by Stephanie Barnard.  (After my circle dies, these are probably the most-used dies in my stash.)

The cardstock on this card is my go-to Kraft, and a new-to-me Speckled Sunflower cardstock, both from Discount Cardstock



Go visit my friends at Avery Elle, Clearly Besotted, and Discount Cardstock . . . I love to enable my crafty friends! :) {In fact, in a few days, I'll be back with my TOP TEN (or so) favorite items from Discount Cardstock!} 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!! 
xoxo

2 comments:

Ashley M said...

Pretty! Love the fall colors Laura!

Susan aka Mimi said...

This card is really pretty. I love the layout and the colors!