Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Go-to Gal Designer Challenge {Avery Elle}

It's Go-to Gal Designer Challenge day! Once a month, us Go-to Gals have ourselves a little blog hop, just for the fun of it! I LOVE visiting to see what the other girls have done with the products we've chosen to use! Today we are pleased to showcase Avery Elle.


Avery Elle is a fab little stamp company, creating trendy clear stamps that are made in the USA. They have coordinating dies, cardstock, and sequins that are all worth swooning over! (The woodgrain embossed cardstock is especially to-die-for!) I really appreciate the excellent quality of Avery Elle's products, and their customer service is top-notch! I'll admit I have a pretty good stash of AE goodness in my desk - and I turn to it over and over again!!

On today's card I used Avery Elle's Simply Tags: Christmas and the coordinating dies, as well as the Simply Tags: Everyday dies. This card has a lot of little details and layers. . .a lot more going on than my usual style, but it's fun to mix it up and go crazy sometimes!

Please go visit the rest of the friendly neighborhood Go-to Gals, and see what they've been up to, using Avery Elle! 






8 comments:

Helen F. said...

Love the fun colored and patterned tags on your card, Laura! Those stars/dies are just the sweetest touch!

Unknown said...

Cool card. I love having tags on cards.

Nina Yang said...

I totally see your style on this card as always, Laura! So bright and happy and fun!!! Love how you combined the two tag sets together!! Awesome!!

Virginia L. said...

Love this bright and fun card, Laura! GREAT use of stamps, tags and dies! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jingle said...

Super cute card!

Teri said...

Yes. YES!
I sure love love it, Laura!

Unknown said...

LOVE! The bright colors and tags and the cute little shaped reinforcers...super fun!

Julie Shearer said...

Love love the fun tags ! They look even better with the stars !! TFS .