Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Oh Sn@p! {Gina K Designs}

I wanted to pop in and say HI today, sooooooo . . . HI! How's your day?
I'm just taking a quick break from cleaning my kitchen cabinets. It ain't pretty. 
But this card IS. It features:
Gina K Designs . . . Spoon Me stamp set
the simplest of paper-piecing. (rectangles. can't get easier than that!)
Cheery.
Bright.
Fun.
Just a few of my favorite things.
And now, back to that which I also love, but just not right this minute. . . . deep cleaning the kitchen.
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

3 comments:

Allie Gower said...

That's so cute, one of my favorite GINA K Sets. I love those bold, bright colors you used.

Jingle said...

This is SO super cuteness!!! I love the bright colors!

Unknown said...

Lovin' the rainbow of colors and the sentiment. Paper piecing is my favorite! I wanted to invite you over to my blog as I made somethin' fun with the 3D foam hearts. Love them and mahalo again!