Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November's new stamps - tv2stamp {The Stamps of Life}

It's another new month, and another cute new stamp set from The Stamps of Life! 
I'm pleased to introduce you to tv2stamp. 
I had fun pairing these stamps with some other TSOL sets, like phone4you. the sentiments work really well together!!!

I might have done some diecutting on these cards. . . so you might want to stay tuned for dies to come!!!


On this next card, I diecut the bursts from We R Memory Keepers adhesive wash sheets. I've mentioned these, a time or two. .  .they are SO fun, and as you can see, they diecut beautifully! 


Thanks so much for coming by, today! Be sure to stop by the TSOL gallery for lots more samples, and lots of great stamp sets for sale in the TSOL shop! 
xoxo

4 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

These cars are sooo fun!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Sorry, meant to say CARDS!

Jingle said...

These are super cuteness!

Unknown said...

Oh my! I NEED the dies!! Great set of cards...thanks for the inspiration!