Monday, December 9, 2013

Alphabet banner cards! {The Stamps of Life}

Not too much to say today, but I wanted to share two cards featuring new stamps from The Stamps of Life. TSOL releases stamps on the 1st of the month, plus an extra release on the 7th. These cards feature alpha4banners, one of the three new sets released on the 7th of this month. 

Alpha4banners coordinates with the stamps and dies in the sampler2love set, which I shared in my last blog post. Now we can make banners spelling anything and everything, for absolutely ANY type of card. Today I have a seriously QUICK, seriously CLEAN AND SIMPLE card for Valentine's or even an anniversary. I stamped the banners right onto the cardstock - this card is flat and perfect for mailing.

Next up, a MERRY card just in time for the holidays! I adhered these banners with foam tape for a little bit of POP.

That's about all I've got for today! I survived my nine-year-old's birthday party this past weekend, so now we can really start focusing on CHRISTMAS! I'm hoping to start wrapping gifts tonight - this year's goal: NO WRAPPING on Christmas Eve!!! :) (We'll see how that goes!) Have a great day! xoxo

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love your 'love' card! It's so striking.

Unknown said...

yup this banner set is definitely a must have! Love your cards and best of luck with your goal!